Saturday, June 11, 2011

Announcing a New DT Member and Our Sweet Treats Winners!



Today we are so happy to be welcoming Tammylee Newberry to our SAS4Kids Design Team!  Isn't this card she shared with us just too cute! Tammylee has been a winner here and a guest dt member and we loved her cards and blog so much we asked her to join fulltime. Here is what Tammylee shared about herself:

Just a little about me. I am a 48 year old that loves life. I have two grown sons and have been married 28 years to my best friend. We live in Northern Wisconsin so I have a lot of time to work on my projects in the Winter.  The rest of the year I buy out my time.  I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA club in High school. I design for Mygrafico, Craft Us Crazy, Shannon's Sentiments, Paper Cupcakes, DtsArt, IDIC and Ready, Set, Create. I am also a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been on Bella Digi Studio, Baby Buds, Inktegrity, Digi's With Attitude!, Fairy Knoll , Stamping Plus Scrap N teams and many GD spots. Gotta love stamping. 

Please visit Tammylee's blog at http://tammyleestampcorner.blogspot.com/  to congratulate her on this new DT position and check out her awesome cards.

We are also announcing our Sweet Treats winners today. The random winner of the sweet package of goodies from Mari K Creations is #14, Pat Sgt. Congrats Pat! Please contact me at khasheck@gmail.com so I can connect you with Mari K Creations for your prize.

The TOP THREE as voted on by our design team are: #3, Laney; #8 Nikki C. ; and #16
Tammy Louise. You can click on their names to see their awesome cards.  Congratulations ladies- please grab your winners badges below and display with pride on your blogs. And if any of you would like to be a guest member of our design team, please contact me at the email address above.

Remember our current challenge of Cats and Dogs for Kids is still going on until noon Friday June 17th so pull out your cats and dogs stamps and make a cute kids card. Enter it in our challenge; then if you can,  please send your kids cards to SAS4Kids for us to cheer a child inpatient in a Childrens Hospital.

Stamping smiles for kids, Karen





No comments:

Post a Comment